Saturday, January 05, 2008

New Resolutions once more...

Just a minor update on how life will change drastically for me.

1) Thy shall not play computer games till its the weekends.
(Facebook is a minor exception though... hmm, warbook is a good boredom killer)
2) I shall begin revising at least 2weeks before the exams.
3) I will begin Shito-ryu Karate. (sadly I can't learn kyokushin style)
4) I shall begin going back to the gym. (shall force myself at least once a week)
5) I will diligently do my home workouts.
6) My life shall revolve with school, my new cca club, ccas, side studies, martial arts and food...
7) I shall imprint on myself with the fact that no one else is with you nor will be there for you.
No one is gonna care, so I simply have to fend for myself.
8) Develop my own style through the grasping of the essence of several martial arts and prove to that wing chun senior of mine that my theory that people develop martial arts of their own to suit themselves and of which they find more effective rather than training blindly under the thoughts of some ancient person.

Other than that, I tried wing chun recently. Apparently it isn't going as well as I thought. Perhaps I am not suited for it. Nevermind though, I will give myself one month till I fufill the promise to help stabilise the club before I leave.

I will start on C programming by myself the coming hols after the exams are over. After which, I will touch on C++. I had a recent scare that my course is not gonna cover everything. So the way to survive is to read up on my own. My studies are to be taken with more consideration and effort as although I will be exempted on many modules in uni, they will still be vital.

I had resigned myself that this is a harsh one. I will start measures on surviving on my own.
Guess not many people is gonna read this. Doesn't matter though. This will be placed here as to serve as a reminder of what my goals are.

Shall stay to what the meaning of kyokushin states, something which says that if you can't be a master within 100 days, you can keep training and be one within a thousand days.

0 comments: