Monday, March 03, 2008

Flying off...

Now tat yours truly's blog is finally done, hopefully the skin will stay.
Hmm... I had given the previous matter some thought. With calculations, some party has treaded on my toes and my fangs are going to shred them when they least expect it.
I can say, we are gonna see some great shows in the following 2nd yr of poly.
It is human nature to band and work together depending on the situation and harsh environment.
Even I was not spared from this law. Supposingly I fell from the light, creatures of the darkness shall come and gather. I had forged an alliance of what was supposingly dark and possibly the scourge which the 'world' has ever known.
Wearing a nice gentle mask, I shall transcend between light and darkness, feeding both sides what may be desire till I finally dictate which side shall fall after they had incurred my wrath...
Guess I got a lil excited over this issue... Well, I better not write more for this could result in my own downfall.

Note: Don't miss me, I will be off flyin to hk to experience a 2nd childhood on the 9th and will disappear for approximately 10 days unless I can find an internet connection... And yes, its gonna be time to let loose and devolve into a retard before cruel reality steps in as i put my mask back on...

0 comments: