Lots of stuff are coming in at the wrong time. The good stuff and the bad ones.
Bad stuff:
Assignments
Club issues
Me getting injuries.
Struggling to meet deadlines
Good stuff:
Won a draft-N router from Linksys with an entry.
Erm... nothing else?
There's too many stuff to write about. Bt guess I am too lazy to recollect them.
Lets face the truth about this world. It sucks. People who suck. They suck. We suck. I suck.
Everything sucks.
Mr Chewy from microsoft was right.
Geez. I can't believe the naivety of people who still believe in free lunches in this world.
Yeah. The world is balanced in its own way. Well, for everything you want, you have to pay an equilivant value for it. Thats the law of equilivant trade.
Deadlines sure are rushing in as I am struggling to fufill them. Server Apps is killing me. JSP is such a complicated language. Wish there was such thing as tuition. Hardly, I doubt the existence of it. Yep. That sucks.
next wk's my karate grading. Hopefully I can get a double promo, which I think is rather unlikely with my lousy neko achi dachi? (can't rmb how to freaking spell it)
couple more wks later... its aikido grading. bleahz
Speaking of which, I got thrown several times like a basketball during sensei's demo of practical aikido when he told me to strike him. Well, he's old, I can't really hit him multiple times, so i simply attacked with single straight punches that arent aiming for him at all. The result?
Me... being tossed about like some wobbly toy or basketball...
Argh. Life is dark. Someone light up my life pls?
~I always feel like exploding. Expressing myself through the kicks and strikes that manifests itself based on my rage within. Rage can be positive and negative. Its not all about anger...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment