The day has finally arrived.
Sitting on my chair, as I type, I sip my cup of ice cold royal honey choya...
I wonder about my existence...
Every year, around this time, I would be expecting a flood of messages. However, this year is different. The numbers decline as each year follows. Somehow, I got none at the moment. Shows what type of a person I am. HAHAHA...
I got a rotten class this year. Of which, I found out that they would be happily eating mooncakes later, without calling me n 7 others. To heck with it... Not as if I will die without them.
I am still sober as I type. Or rather, I would say that I am drunk by my thoughts.
Yesterday, couple hours ago, I shared a cake along with my dad and god dad. That was a mild happy moment.
Now, I am feeling a bit of a wreck for hours later, I would be wasting a couple hours of my day, with no say as to how I wish to spend it.
I would like to thank the few people who made my day.
Family.
QP (for the early card and salty choc, thanks for the effort!)
Joyce
Hui Ning
Luqman
Ken
n then... no one else as of 1.26am.

My wish for this year? Some things to happen to give my life a lovely twist and a turning point whereby I can feel my worth. I will be placing my bets on hitb and mspp.

Till then... I am going to sip that strong cup of choya slowly till I feel weary.
Haha... My soul and spirit already feels weary enough.

0 comments: