A lil pic spam for today.
After being forced to eat crappy food for 1 whole month along with the torment of papers, I decided to destress by a lil food spree at waraku.


Here's what I ate.


Part of my Ajisai set, probably the best part. 6 gunkan sushi.


My bowl of hot soba in dashi stock soup.


Mentaiko Yaki (Burnt Cod Roe)


Next, we went to Takashimaya. What you can see above is my pack of Gyokuro, also known as Jade Dew. I have been trying to buy this for ages. Aint cheap though since it is in loose leaves. Costed me $50 since they were having a promo instead of the usual $60.
We played a lame game of trying out samples from the stalls there. In total, we got 8 types of samples. note: macarones are kinda in season now.

Finally, we travelled to Far East Plaza. When Neil went up to the moon, it was one big step for mankind. For us, we took one big step for mankind up to mars and finally tried fried mars bar. Hell of a goodness... Although one would expect the fried bars to be seethingly hot, strangely, they were at perfect temperature to pop into your mouth. No pic though, we ate in a hurry.

That's all for now. At least I have my gourmet's luck with me today. I wonder how do I spend the rest of my remaining few short days of hols before ITP starts.

0 comments: