Life pretty much seems like a tedious chore now.
If not for dad who gave me extra so I can opt not to eat budget rice, it would be living hell for me.
For days, I had been reduced into a zombie. That still has to go on for 40plus more days.
Really hate to admit this, but I am starting to miss my schooling days.
Tml's my off day, asked a few friends on whether they wanted to go out or perhaps meet for lunch.
Responses were... well, if I were to describe it as a guy who confesses to a gal, he would be rejected till the point whereby he would love to visit the nearest building and take a nice plunge.
Guess its lazing around the day at home for me.Who cares? Everyone has their own life.
I am really worried about the rate and direction the club is moving... SO much till the point I think about it daily, giving myself lots of mental burden.
I am feeling physically and emotionally drained. Its hard to put up a nice front whereby,''Hey! I am invincible! I been through the depths of pain and am back, normal and unharmed!"
Argh... If only there was a good dose of empty hand, whereby I can ki-ai to the fullest, I would be able to take the burden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment