I am a solitary soul within a weary body. I had tried juggling lots of stuff. Well, initially, when one is young, juggling is of no problem. However, the effects catch up onto you to pay your debts as time passes.
Discipline, respect and honour... What the heck are these? Its a who needs who more world.
I don't know how long this old worn out shell can last. Mentally, I am almost on the brink of exhaustion.
Well, I understand that I may not be in a perfect vessel. My fists are slow and not exactly perfected to smash through the hardest of adversaries. My legs... they simply lack control and maximum flexibility. I simply can't draw out the full strength of them. As for my feet, they may be big. but isn't big feet supposed to have reduced striking pressure despite a nice base? As for that pair of lungs of mine, they are pretty weak. Perhaps similar or worser than a cheetah's. It simply runs short of breath in a really short span of time. To top it off, I am stricken with conditions that I can't overcome despite hard training.
Facts aside, I had enough...
I shall leave it to whichever happens. If i don't have a road, I will use those crumbling fists of mine to pave a path, even if its a lil chip at a time. Enough is enough, I can't be bothered by opinions of any sort. I rather remain as I am than to be around people to criticise and not help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment