Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Exams... huh?

Its been quite awhile since i last blogged.
Well, had been rather busy thanks to exams.
I am now at the 2nd week of exams. 2 more papers and wee... holiday....
Holiday=more [training(aikido+gym)+reading+job]
Well, tats a simple equation...

I muz admit that I havent been really studying thanks to anime addiction based on the animes I got frm Seth during our cultural exchange...

Well, at least I bother to study last min. Can't really expect good results though...

This Saturday, I will be going for natsu matsuri. Hopefully my yukata which I ordered will arrive in time.

On the 30th, I guess I will be working with WeiSinn at Comex. Selling speakers for Ban Leong...
Job courtesy thanks to my junior in aikido.

Speakin of aikido, I will be joinin the sch's aikido club as a white belt to train my basics. However, I was warned by a senior to join discreetly as it won't seem nice. Not that I m trying to cheat in there, bt I think tat since it is an another organisation wif new rules, then start from scratch. Dun wanna c dojos having blood spats, bt i think I think there shouldn't be a prob as long as it doesn't violate e founder's wishes.

Well, I think that would be all for now. Dust would b collecting on this page before I start off with my new post...

0 comments: