Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Winds of unrest...

Been tempted to blog after some consideration.

Lately, my mood's changed... Probably after a round of blog surfing.
Looking into people's blogs allow you to understand more about their lives.
However, looking into it too much will result in some envious reactions.

It seems that others have some much to write about their lives.
Whereas for me, I had decided to close up part of my life in here, due to the fact that I want to keep a rather unknown identity. That's why I had refrained from putting too much of my own personal pics down here.

As some of you may had noticed, the tagbox's rather empty or inactive. Well, this blog is only restricted to a selected few and also to those that cracked my simple encryption technique in my old blog.

Had a rather nightmarish dream last night...
I was somehow in a rather huge house. Not exactly the size of a mansion bt its still big...
There were people that I knew in there. I remember knowing them. However, when I woke up, i can't recall any of them at all.
All of a sudden, the lights went off... Then there were some eerie happenings... I saw some guy taking pictures during the blackout. After which, the pics slowly developed as the lights went on.
The pictures revealed some strange figures... N slowly in the surroundings, those figures that were meant to be invisible slowly took form...
Next, my laptop starting acting weird. It had 2 screens...
(however, i muz admit that e dream made me thought of a possible way of making a new hybrid laptop) n also 2 keyboards, with two different Oses running on each side.
Some pop ups appeared... Some lame supernatural catching game appears... I wanted to off it.
However, some1 appeared and insisted that we do it and submit our marks to him...
(wth... this seems to be pretty related to sch)
I tried to alt+f4 , ctrl+alt+del, ctrl+alt+ins and none of it worked... Tried closing the screens and it lagged as more screens start popping up into an infinite cycle...

Then... i woke up... realising that it was 12pm... and I had slpt through my phone alarm...
Weird dream...

0 comments: