For the past few wks, I had been slpin at 3am, not from my usual code which I am trying really hard to stick by.
Well, since the start of yesterday, I had been trying to tune back my slping hours. Apparently, I felt adverse effects from the bad slping habit. Once again, I am tormented my giddy spells and mild headaches.
It may sound silly, but I keep reminding myself that I will become a saikyou (strongest) karateka and that I will lead my own path of life, not affected by the influence of others. Hence, starting today, I am gonna set trials for myself. I will force myself to diligently train 3 times a week for karate. It will be my goal to enter a competition next year. I will become stronger, so much stronger that I do not have to cower in the face of adversary.
It doesn't matter whether my existence is not acknowledged or either used for the selfish benefits of others. I will, for once, acknowledge my existence. I really wanna believe that humans are not born with a certain fate but rather, it is up to them who will mould themselves into what they truly want to be. I hate the fact that some people are born with the luck or elements that made them special or superior to others.
Recently, I have been lowly motivated. Probably thks to this recent gloomy holiday spirit. I really felt like a zombie or perhaps half dead. Every day of living seems like a chore. It wasn't filled at all with stuff that I enjoyed doing. But well, thkfully there are some factors in life to be happy about.
Well, nuff said. I shall work towards my goal, no matter how hard it is, I shall work to make up for what's missing and prove myself. I seriously hate to believe that success is partly reliant on human relations. Trials of life, here I come, gritting my teeth.

0 comments: