Lots of things happened today. As of now, i m putting that msn nick on till I improve. I really feel pathetic and useless. During extra training today, the same symptoms strucked me. The blood rush to the head, blurring of vision and finally accompanied by a splitting headache. Thkfully some1 had a panadol tablet which helped to control the pain. I spent most of the morning resting. Feels so useless and weak.
After which, I had lunch thks to an invitation from a friend. It beens a rather long time since some1 actually calls me out.
The world changes rapidly, so does its inhabitants. I wonder, is my form of thinking way too conventional? Am I not keeping up to the times? Still, I just wanna believe in my values.
I am rather confused and shocked by how drastic changes are.
Well, thanks for the souvenir, although I am unable to read the true intent behind it.

As a lil reminder to myself,
I SHALL SLEEP BEFORE 12AM DAILY IF POSSIBLE.

0 comments: