Been kinda worned out after mondays mock sparring. Not all the higher belts gave me a chance though. Got out safe with a few scratches thks to friction?
Well, I realised my fastest hand is my right, my better leg is my left. Odd combination eh?

School's gonna reopen soon. Life's gonna be extremely busy. I wonder if i should quit sp tennis after the FO camp to make sure i got more time.

Things are gonna change. Here's a minor schedule.

mon-sch and karate
tues-sch and revision at night
wed-same as tues
thurs-same as mon
fri-sch , gym and aikido
sat-sch and rest
sun-aikido, rest and revision

yep, i gonna start bucking up. I am gonna cut my hair short as to symbolise a rebirth. haha

hmm, about ccas, i will juz stick to my club and jcc, its gonna give me enough troubles.
for gems, i m most probably gonna take nutrition? haha

goals:
Improve my studies.
Attain 3rd kyu by june for aikido.
Get double promo to 8th kyu for karate.
Be a good chairman that will get FCC into the news.
Learn tkd's chon ji and dan gun on my own.
Condition myself.

0 comments: