Hmm... does green tea help my condition by its supposed effects of thinning the blood by as claimed by one of my good friends? or is it simply the delusion caused by the mind into believing it works?

Well, Havent been writing short entries for quite some time. Been kinda busy. Still adapting back to the new sch term. This term's modules r gonna be dry though. Oh wells.

Somehow i find karate training getting a lil tougher than usual. Bt at the very least, the headache frequency is dropping. Whereas, during the usual aikido trainings, where i am supposed to feel drained after training or completely robbed of my breath, they just feel like a lil smart chip of the bigger block of karate.

Well, this term is gonna change. I am gonna get stronger within a shorter period of time. In terms of strength and the stuff I am doing.

Did a lil running test today to test out my stamina. Apparently, it kinda improved. Guess I will have to maintain or either increase. Guess perhaps karate helped me out? Next term, I am most probably gonna start taekwondo.

0 comments: