Things had been really busy lately. As of late, my heart's been darkening... Slowly consumed by the infestation caused by the seeds of conspiracies and betrayal.
Somehow, friends whom I used to band with apparently had flipped over to the other side. Alienating me within the usual grp? Well, what can I say. There is afterall only one instigator. A 2-faced one who apparently is not afraid to reveal the darker side overtime.
I find that there are bombs around me. As of any time, the spark can merely cause all of them to blow. I can only vaguely understand their thoughts. Well, as of self preservation, I have to put on a facade of ignorance. My life is simply constantly bombarded with pressure.
Well, I am forced to... What that seems to be of dark origins is now possibly an ally. Whereas what which seems to be on the path on righteous is now corrupted. Its a twisted world.
As for the one that constantly replaced me... I had the burning temptation to crush his fragile frame and absolutely irksome face into nothingness... the more pain i can inflict, the more my inner sadistic side becomes satisfied. However, thks to the restraints of society, I can't do so.
What which seems to contain warmth and solace is now a place of pains and irritation. There is simply no warmth or mutual understanding there anymore. Almost each waking moment is a torment to my mental health.
It just appears that I am slowly losing what there used to be in the past. The world keeps revolving... In its own cruel twisted way. Survival of the fittest... Adapt.
Some1 told me that the fears of the strong are the weak. For the weak are the ones who will one day overpower them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment