As a person I do make lousy decisions in life.
Of which ,I had deeply regretted after I stare into the blankness which I face after putting in so much effort and going through 'hell' for.
After recieving a barrage of further disappointments and undergoing lots of pressure, I think I am on the verge of collapsing. Its starting to feel really numb. I don't feel much alive.
I hate project work. Not because of its nature, but the people involved...
Sometimes, I really wish that I have someone whom I can talk to exclusively.
However, such a person is extremely rare.
Perhaps I am overly sensitive. But well, I feel that its really hard to open up now as compared to the past.
Humans do not appear to be what they seem. Despite seeming normal, I just feel as if I am cracking. I am crying within...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment