Quiz time! Taken from zanne's blog.

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY
1. Darr ell

2. ie Toshi

3. jia jun

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD
1. Zan tet su maru
2. Kuroki
3.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF

1. No disability
2. My tongue, to taste all the good stuff in life.
3. My eyes, the colour of the pupils and to see the beautiful stuff in life.


THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF

1. Lil belly fat?
2. Height?
3. That operation which left a line at my abdomen.

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE
1. Chinese and Singaporean

2. Hainanese with a mix of Cantonese

3. Strangely attracted to some Japanese culture.

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU
1. Blood
2. Veins that go pum pum.
3. Losing my uniqueness.


THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS
1. Computer and the net. (Being connected)
2. Money
3. Handphone


THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING NOW

1. Pants
2. Specs
3. Wearing emotional baggage? Lol


THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS (RIGHT NOW)
note: I will just state the genre. lol
1. jazz and blues
2. Classical
3. Oldies

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
1. I have a gf.
2. I love tea.
3. I haven't been sticking to my schedule.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU

1. Med to long hair.
2. Looks (haha, superficial, while, its the nature of this question)
3. Basic proportions for min entry><


THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES
1. finding random hobbies
2. reading to improve oneself
3. attacking to the extreme, the ecstatic feeling of adrenaline.

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW
1. go to somewhere with fantastic food
2. find people whom I can supposingly trust
3. break something

THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED
1. Chef
2. Information Security Guru
3. Being a big boss of some empire.


THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION
1. Japan
2. Europe
3. Anywhere else with people I am comfortable with.

THREE NAMES YOU LIKE
1. -
2. -
3. -
Too personal.


THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Find that special someone
2. Get my empire
3. Make a lasting impact of my existence

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL
1. Sweets?
2. Baking?
3.

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY
1. I do crazy stuff over youth
2. I love the feel of combat.
3. Er hem... (People with really gd imagination can somewhat figure this out)

THREE PEOPLE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW

1. Forget about 3, any1 who bothers to read...

END OF QUIZ~

0 comments: