This morning, I got a pretty nice email to start the day.
Don't wanna talk much about it. Except that it left me depressed for the rest of the day that I don't even have the appetite for dinner.
Yeah. I lost one of the crucial critical turning points of my life. For a moment, it seem like my future looks alot more bleak. From what it seems now, I will have to bank on my last chip, which I had hardly the confidence that it would work for me.
Life is a pretty darn gamble.
That company which turned me down after I went through a grilling interview with two b*stards from a certain Toot poly had a senior within the interviewers who kind of sided with them, thus making me look like some stuttering idiot. Screw that company, I have a totally different perception of them now. They may be hogging the market now, but since the creator is not really in that company now, I got a feeling it will fall in the near future. Once people lose their dependence on the current os.
Thank you to all the idiots who dealt me crushing blows of failure to the point where I am thinking,''Am I truly destined to fail?"
Is turning my life to such a wreck despite me putting in numerous amounts of effort truly your highest form of sadistic euphoric entertainment?
My eyes are pretty much opened now. I am gonna apply what I learnt last year. If something sucks, it pretty much sucks and I should not spend much energy into it.
This time round, whichever I find worthwhile to commit to, I am gonna pump in my energy to the extreme, even to the point of breakdown if I have to. If life still continues to suck despite this continous effort, then there's nothing much I can comment but admit yea, this darn world is completely twisted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment