Minor update as I havent been bloggin for ages.
White Cream Pasta with Salmon and Mushrooms,
Tastes kinda buttery with garlic, salmon's nicely cooked with mushrooms. How else can you go wrong with mushrooms?



3 pics of the triple beef patty at kuqi paqi
contains 3 beef patties, sundried tomato bun, grilled egg, black pepper mushrooms, japanese cucumbers, tomatoes and some lettuce accompanied with some great sauce. Am going back there if I have the chance. Darn, I should had tried the quad patties.
contains 3 beef patties, sundried tomato bun, grilled egg, black pepper mushrooms, japanese cucumbers, tomatoes and some lettuce accompanied with some great sauce. Am going back there if I have the chance. Darn, I should had tried the quad patties.
Come to think of it, I had been having lots of burgers this week. 3 megamacs+1trip kuqi paqi burger= 12+3=15 beef patties!
To end off... Whoever is reading, GET VOTING!!! Currently dropped from 3rd to 5th.
To end off... Whoever is reading, GET VOTING!!! Currently dropped from 3rd to 5th.

0 comments:
Post a Comment