That pink shirt... 2years ago, i wore it as I rushed down to the hospital, only to see her life slowly drain away and coming to its end.
Today, I didn't expect to wear it again after 2years. I always had the hesitation of wearing it as it reminded me of that fateful memory. As I put it on, flashbacks of the past haunted me.
Well, perhaps I wasn't really in the right state of mind today. I spaced out while boarding the bus. I have no idea if I am absolutely thinking too much or so, I kind of accredited the fact that it was due to the shirt that I slipped, fell and scrapped my shin badly against the edge of the bus.
I walked to class, enduring the pain, not noticing that my shin was bleeding badly. It was only couple mins later where I realised my shin felt funny.
Thankfully, I am glad that it was just a scrape, rather than the loss of my feet. To top it off, I am feeling extremely uncomfortable now. Of which, I aint gonna talk too much about why. Hence, I shall sign off while enduring the sting.

0 comments: