Welcome to my blog, the world of emptiness where bits of memories are dumped here to be forgotten. It's really empty as no one cares.

I ate 24 beef patties last wk. 5 megamacs+1 triple kuqi paqi burger+pepperlunch combo= 20+3+1=24

My beef craving is still growing crazily. The world runs on money, with lil money, you can't buy most of the stuff you desire. Even if you had money, you can't really buy people. Ok, although you can buy people, can you truly find those who will stand by you for who you are and not money?
Once, I was told that in order to attain something, you simply have to deposit something of equal value in exchange. To me though, it possibly isn't much of what it seems, i guess...

Its a really crazed world with people of all different personalities. I can't tell the difference between stress and depression. Well, i guess its stress.

I will have to stick to my code. I havent quite been following it. Guess its an offspring of chaos due my negligence. Seems so surrounded, but in the end, who truly sticks around?

0 comments: