Got a lil accident for akd. At the moment I am goin on a hiatus for 3 months before I rejoin at Frontier. Just so pissed at the fact that some1 else who totally does not understand anything and joined the grading last minute could get it instead of me whereby I trained so hard for the following months, sacrificing lovely sundays for trainins.
That glint of silver... Just hate it to the core. I guess I will focus on taking the road of Hard martil arts at the moment. I feel simply inferior at the things I do. I hate this feeling.
Things will change soon. I will climb up once more...
I wanted to accomplish some things today. However, both resulted in failure...
Just stings so much as I wallow within my mind's prison.
I have the dying urge to get better...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment