What would you do if someone you usually know changes overnight?
My soul darkens...
I had been hit by a series of events.

My other side is calling...
Yes, I truly admit that I have a certain inferior complex.
Just can't keep looking down and shunning myself.
I have pride, I hate being down right at the bottom unlike the past. Things used to be so smooth sailing, however, I wonder if my years of success and good luck had ran out. I detest the state I am now, most of the things I had done or placed effort in, they aren't reaping the fruits if hard work. I had possibly lost my way and sole purpose. My uniqueness is no longer present. I simply no longer understand what are my strengths.
I know what's gonna happen soon isn't gonna suit me much. However, I can't help it as I still remain victim to my mind's prison.

There's gonna be a change. A huge change...
Note: Worst case scenario, I may resign from some of my current responsibilities.

0 comments: