Insanity still works like a charm... tormenting my head.
I just realised a whole truth. The world sucks... It truly sucks along with the sucky people who tainted it. I am developing the complex whereby the world is simply corrupted and I would love to own a certain black notebook that simply eliminates the scourges. Just feel like the pressing that darn reset button that seems no where in sight.
Too many idiots had drove me mad. I just kinda feel like dropping everything. Am I not cut out for responsibility? There are simply too many things which I hate...
I am gonna spend a rather unproductive day in sch soon. Dun wanna think too much...
Life seems so easy when you are a kid.

Bonds and affinity eh? I am beginnin to lose faith in these. They are all simply weak. Everywhere...
It seems that as long as no1 puts in a constant investment to talk, the bonds simply weaken and slowly transfigures into strangers. I am simply tired of investing too much, the returns are way too low. I havent even seen much interest. Yea. People suck.
It simply seems that the only 1 there for you will be none other than yourself. Too sick of being left out or so. Just simply fills me up with rage as I sink within my own mind's trap.

I dun wanna care much more. Once I achieve my 46 points, I am gonna drop all my ccas.
Its so much better being carefree.

0 comments: