Life can be kinda dark depending on how you view it. Yes, I feel kinda moody today. The reason? Even I don't really know much myself. Perhaps my daily routine wasn't quite the same or so.
Emptiness isn't quite a nice feeling.
Yeah. Everyone has their lives. They can't simply be concerned about a single entity on this planet.
They are busy. I understand...
The sands of time simply flow, leaving behind the mortal that hopelessly tries to hold them back as they slip through his fingers.
The flow of energy simply changes. From emptiness to the feeling of wanting to proof one's worth. Just one person who accepts that existence is all it takes to break through the cold and dark world with a piercing ray of light.
I hate being a patchwork out of the dark night sky, which complements the brightest stars.
I just feel like letting loose a furry of punches. All in vain...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment