I wonder if anyone has heard of a certain being that simply descends into your lives and touches your soul. It is probably a creator of memories and feasts on the bad ones that simply torments you by listening and offering you some solutions, be it good or bad, in exchange for your story which it listens intently to. It tries its best to shield you from the mind's prison. However, as time passes, that being's time seems to had expired and it slowly fades out of your life, as if its presence is no longer required. Probably forgotten as the sands of time continues to trickle down the slender hourglass of life, as if it was merely a dream.
Wonder if anyone knows the name or has encountered such a being?
---
Ok, just a lil update. I have decided to take a break from akd. Possibly returning after 3 months again at a different dojo. I may have fallen, but I don't intend to soar once more from the spot which I fell and hurt myself. Consider it as if I have lots of pride. I hate losing or failing. However, sometimes, it really can't be helped. So I am gonna be really stubborn and hard to kill in the things I will be doing in future. Words of encouragement were rendered to me from some people and I really appreciate that. So I am gonna try hard again, but not entering from the same door. I will catch my adversaries by surprise. Of which, I had planned to start tkd earlier than expected. Watch me get stronger... If Oyama can actually overcome failures and become the Godhand through hardwork, I will be true to myself and work harder than before to make up for the lack of talent.
After the msts, I am gonna attempt some things which I did not have the guts to carry out before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment