I waited to no avail. The lil promise wasn't fulfilled.
Perhaps I am too sensitive to my surroundings that I tend to read simple actions too much into detail.
I really feel like a piece of a jigsaw that can never fit into the whole picture wherever I go.
I can hardly find a place which I can truly relax and feel fortunate that I have people whom I can depend on.
There is no exclusiveness which I solely desire, whereby I can feel special.
Name and titles eh? Those are just an empty formality. Take those away and what am I truly worth ed as?
I should stop forcing things to bend into the direction which I expect them to flow. I see no signs.
It simply burns real deep whenever I see things which pricks me.
SOmetimes, I wish I could be devoid of emotions.
Within the truth hides illusions of lies. Within the lies, hides the truth.

ps: After lots of wondering and sourcing for clues, I finally found tat old health booklet which was kept in my sis' room as though it was hers. Finally, it revealed that my blood is A+...

0 comments: