Today is the 2nd year anniversary, where she left us.
Lately, things had been crumbling.
My supposing 'innocent' but not aware of the situation sis has been fueling up the fire, she ratted on my dad to my mum, thus making relationships worst beyond the usual quarrel.
Sometimes, I wonder if that lil idiot, who was happily playing with another useless idiot on the day where she was suffering and left us, was a lil terror brought from the heavens to destroy the balance and harmony. I remember the times whereby I often got into trouble thanks to her highly pretentious and sensitive nature. Just a lil chip of the old block, fiery in temper like someone.
I seriously dunno what I can do and how long the patience can ever last.
Deep within, I wish I can get financial freedom, thus to be able to not rely on them in case anything happens and when the chains snap.
As of the usual, I am gonna remain silent for the whole of today if possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment