Why do I take so much martial arts? Why do I like them?
Why do I have this unhealthy obsession?
It all boils down to one thing.
They are a form of release. Be it that I can not get intellectually superior or so, at least I know I am improving with them. Why do I train so much? Its because I have pride, I detest being weak. Its so amazing how the human body is. Adapting to our daily lifes and unlocking it potential. I want to bring out what I am truly capable. Without martial arts, I probably have nothing else much left.
In martial arts, It is the only legit place where I can truly shout and bring out my inner anger. Only when I have exhaust the flames within can I truly find a bit of peace.
Life is full of stress and constant worries. I would had collapsed after what I had been through if it was not for the martial arts.
Many things are stilll falling into pieces, just like a happy jigsaw puzzle just about to crumble thanks to a young one's ignorance and lack of tact.
Should anything happens, I may wanna move out and rent a student apartment. Its just not so much of a happy place should that ever happen. When two individuals split from a single entity, it is not just they are the ones who suffer the emotional pains. The ones that suffer the most are the descendents. There is a probability of this happening, provided when one succumbs to rashness. If I do shift out, many things will have to change.
Till then, the future still seems bleak as I figure out means of survival in preparation to fuel my lil protest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment