Everytime when something goes wrong in a computer, you can simply press the reboot button and you can revert to an earlier restore point where the problem is not present.
However, for life, its a bit hard to do so.
Well, somehow, I get absolutely stressed up to the point of insanity. I hardly got time for my training now thks to the exams.
Come to think of it, I feel like pressing a reboot button. I was wrong of trying to change myself or believing that I could simply mould myself into what I expect myself to be. Go to heck with it... I am tired of wearing a mask of not being my self.
So I am gonna partially revert back to my past self. So the expected changes? I am not gonna say much. Afterall, hardly anyone knows me to a full extent.
I am the piece that wouldn't fit in. The piece that wasn't meant to be in the picture for its unique and hasn't found the picture which it truly belongs to.
Goodbye current self. I hate behaving like a nuisance. Therefore, I am not gonna randomly talk to anyone on msn anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment