Life is still boring. But this time with an added spice... Condiment S known as stress.
I am temporary going on a hiatus from club duties.
1, in order to combat condiment S.
2, to give a simulation of what will happen should anything happen to me.
I had given up on two gradings tis month. Felt kinda sad doing so. But I have no choice.
As usual... Time simply flies as I combat stress from various factors. I still hope for something special to happen into this world... Its getting so boring.
Kinda makes me envious of the world u see in anime and movies. They say life is a movie... I would probably rate mine as a box office failure.
Looking on the bright side, I ended the acg seminar today. Although I was a lil nt happy at the way of speech my team has. Constant pauses which bores the audience.
Life sure is a gamble in a twisted world. Anyone care to enter and alter part of my life in a positive manner?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment