Here I am, enduring a splitting headache at home with a stupid monkey who thinks she is a princess and can throw an extremely irritating tantrum for all she likes...

Completed Network Security within 30mins, after which I went to print some documents.
Ran around 8 rounds today. Really out did myself. Would like to thank LY for having the determination to run too. Unlike some others, especially one fat ass h*le who told me to f*ck off when I asked him if he wanted to run. Although we are weak, we will train. haha. Swimming next month! However, running's the cause of my splitting headache combined with lack of slp.

Took 2 panadol and ate 1 piece of bread for lunch. Why such a pathetic lunch? I didn't had the appetite. Its no fun sitting at some spot of a foodcourt downing food.

Somehow, I can't sleep with that clown around at home... Guess she's still young, full of idiocy which she has yet to outgrow. My headache is getting worst as I type.

We live in a world full of lies. Whether we choose to believe in them just to console ourselves or so...

As usual, I always have this feeling where I won't fit in... Is it so hard just to ask for some good frens who would stick with you? Life is always like this. I remember having good frens, however, they don't last. After a period of time, they simply find other 'cooler' or better frens and they simply forsake you as if you are some mere acquaintance. I always yearn for the feeling of having an exclusive good fren who would stick by you and who would have lunches and share good and bad times with in person rather than merely chatting online. I guess I am rather a pathetic person. Remove some factors or roles which I play and I am possibly just a nobody and of no particular importance eh?
No choice then. I just have to become stronger. Afterall, if I am meant to be alone, I will just have to learn to survive. Haha...

Probably gonna skip aikido tonight. Its just plain boring as time flies.
I am getting bored. I just wish something positive and life changing will ever happen soon.

0 comments: