I am getting bored a highly simultaneous routine lifestyle.
The days pass by with the usual load of pains of juggling assignments and schoolwork.
As usual, my food hardly taste as good as they are.
I am hoping for a lil something to spice up my life. It can be anything. Just break that stupid simultaneous routine...
Hmm... what is the purpose of a net messenger?
Just an irritating device whereby peopl will bug you if its either work or cca. Oh yes, and for me to read my emails and get irritated by stupid apps from facebook.
I am trying a lil experiment. Gonna chart down how many people speaks to me as a friend rather than with the purpose of work or anything else. I am gonna try my very best to stay quiet and tie my fingers up.
Silence sure is an uncomfortable thing.
Ok, I am a lil over my designated bedtime. Guess I better stick to what I had made for myself.
Note: See the empty cbox? Lets see how long it can remain empty. Since it had been last tagged on the 19th July, i think it should be pretty capable of staying empty for a longer period of time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment