I wonder if the key to survive is to change...
Well, couple stuff to change:
1.Get started on 3 times a wk karate training.
2.Cultivate morning runs after the final paper.
3.Strengthen myself mentally.
4.Club changes? (hell no. I rmb saying that I won't touch the club till end of oct.)
5.Possibly my hair.
6.Start being a miser to protect my finances...
Probably gonna run alone at the stadium tml as none of my classmates have the will to run.
Not gonna talk about the 3 who surrounds me for projects. One is all talk, no show.
The other 2 are plain lazy. Wonder if LY wans to run...
Hmm... enough on the lil gritty details. After tml's paper is the long awaited natsu matsuri.
Finally get to wear a yukata and snack (splurge) like its none of my business and meet up with some people.
Geez... Aikido's training gonna be boring for sure. Too many white belts. Therefore equals to more pain and basic techniques... How else boring can it ever get?
Seriously, I kinda hate my current lifestyle now. Well, can't help it if there's no1 else who is similar to me. The single piece that belongs to neither jigsaw...
Just have to grit my teeth and bear through this part of life.
Looking back, each time in my sch life, I would always wish for that phase of life to be over, so I can go up to a new level and not see certain people. It still happens now. Its like I can't wait to graduate out of class. I was happy when I left the clowns from sec1 to 2 by studying hard. Well, I kinda miss the last 2 years of sec sch life. Although there were idiots then, there are still people whom I am close with. There were people who cared.
Oya, lets exclude the stressful part of O lvls then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment