I wonder if I am a worthless insignificant being thats a nuisance to others.
Sometimes, when I talk too much, people simply reply lil by lil as if its a form of courtesy. I feel as if I am not one which others like to talk to, just probably some nuisance flooding them.
I am perhaps a lil sensitive to my surroundings. I could sense some plots or so.
Seriously, I dunno whoever I can trust. Seems rather silly, but I feel that alot of people around me are just wearing a mask.
Sometimes, if I ever have to relate probs, I would tell some1 whom I can talk to and is not really involved much in my life, nor have I ever met much. It feels as if the further the bonds and involvement, the worth of what I say to be used against me drops, therefore reducing the risks.
Argh... I seriously dunno who can I truly trust.
Another prob jus hit me. I am not sure if there's something wrong with me or not. Lately, I havent been able to taste well. I have been losing interest in food. Alot of things taste crappy to me. I wonder if its a medical condition of my tastebuds are dying or is it because I has hardly eaten something good lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment