I had a weird dream last night.
In it, I was replacable. Somehow, now that I think about it, in life, indeed I am replacable.
I doubt I had reached a level of particular importance.
Before any1 comes over and tries to change my thoughts. Lets assume what if some1 replaces me right now. Who the heck will care? As long as things still gets done...
Friends eh? Talk about closeness? The people whom I am surrounded now are just wanting the job done.
Family? Who the heck recognises me for the things I had done? I am sick and tired of my relatives boasting of their own children. In fact, it doesn't feel that much of a big family since she left.
I may have mentioned earlier that I felt like jigsaw piece that wouldn't fit in. Well, some1 told me that if I felt that way, I should assume that I am a unique piece.
Arghh... Don't wanna think about it further. Freaking nightmare. Simply replaced as I am left around to exist pathetically with no1 recognising me.

0 comments: